2.26.2015

Review: Mally Beauty


Celebrity Makeup Artist Mally Roncal is dedicated to the idea of bringing every woman the secrets, techniques, and products she has developed to serve her demanding clients. See what products are perfect for brides-to-be!





As you all may or may not know I love researching new products that I believe brides (or women for that matter) will love.

When it comes to beauty I am a not as bold with my face as I am with my clothes or shoes.

To be honest my routine is pretty simple. Wash. Moisturize. Bronzer. Eyeshadow. Lip Moisturizer. When I am going out I usually apply some foundation and mascara. No frills. No Fuss. Since I have enlarged pores and redness around my nose I will apply a little more foundation and bronzer to smooth me out.

Well no more! I found a product that allows me to use less foundation and  reduces my enlarged pores. What is the godsend of a product? Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer. When I first received the product I really didn't know what to expect, but I was hopeful. I was looking for a miracle.



I was so surprised after I applied it. I really couldn't tell it was there. All I felt was a smooth palate on which to apply my foundation. My skin looked and felt smoother. And the added bonus is that I can use the product on my skin at night for added benefits. I actually had to stop using it every night because I didn't want to run out.

Another product from Mally Beauty that I absolutely love is the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick Trio. You get not one but three marvelous lipsticks in perfect shades of pink that you can wear alone or mix together. These glosses are non-sticky, easy to apply and the application is easy breezy. When you twist the base the perfect amount of color is pushed through the soft brushes. 



If you are a bride who has enlarged pores I would recommend purchasing the Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer at least three months before your wedding day to prepare your skin for the big day. It is worth the investment and I know when you look back at your wedding pictures you will be glad you did.

The Liquid Lipstick Trio is perfect to carry for your honeymoon, or you can give them as gifts to your bridesmaids as a part of your thank-you gifts. 

Looking fabulous doesn't require much. You just have to know which products work best for you. Be sure to check out Mally Beauty's other products on QVC.com.

All My Love,
Samala

No comments:

Post a Comment