Christmas is two weeks away! How much of your Christmas shopping have you done? Well, if you're like me the answer would be na-da!
I must admit I am a last minute shopper, but I would not advise you to do the same. Let's take a look at some awesome holiday gift ideas that I think the women in your life would love this Christmas.
With so many gifts to choose from and so many different women to buy for, how do you choose which gifts to get for who? I've skimmed through dozens and dozens of sites to bring you my favs of the season. I'm sure there will be something here that will make you say, "Yes, that's it" for the special women in your life.
1. Anarchy Street Infinity & Beyond Necklace - Show your special someone your ending love with this gorgeous Infinity necklace. The hint of sparkle and gold tone is the perfect finishing touch for her favorite ensembles.
2. Home Decorators Faux Fur Throw - Cool winter nights call for the perfect throw to snuggle up with. This faux throw is large enough to share with your beau or sit alone in your most comfy chair and enjoy a cup of...
3. Coco Canard Spooning Chocolate - Hot chocolate without the dairy - who knew! This "Espresso of Hot Chocolate" is a traditional hot chocolate in it's most basic form with an extraordinary formulation that needs no milk, yet still has such a richness and depth of flavor that you will never miss or need the milk!
Peachy Keen "Marigold" Perfume - For the lover in you and the perfect scent on your wedding day, this floral scent is fresh with a hint of spicy. What makes Peachy Keen rock even more is that each batch is handcrafted and made with love.
5. Purse Paparazzi "Malina" Shoulder Bag - If you're green with envy this bag is perfect for you. Not too big, not too small, it's practical and swoon worthy too. The accenting hardware gives you just a pop of gold, which doesn't take away from the rich green color.
6. Poo Pourri North Bowl - Everyone has to go, so why not go like a diva! Poo Pourri is your secret weapon to eliminating those offensive bathroom odors at home, at the office, or at your beau's bachelor pad.
7. Earth Diva "Neutral" Starter Eye Kit - Rich color and smooth application are key to a perfect eyeshadow. Make it a mineral eyeshadow, and its a match made in heaven. This kit is the perfect starting place for any woman who has never used mineral makeup.
8. Red Apple Lip Rallye Balm + Exfoliate Duo - Are your lips kissable smooth and soft? If not, Red Apple Lip's system is sure to get you on track. One stick exfoliates and the other moisturizes for the smoothest, silkiest lips you've ever had.
9. Deborah Lippmann SexyBack Duet - Passionate pink lips and bright pink tips—it’s a twosome that attracts attention. When worn together, they bring your sexy back in a big way.
10. Savannah Bee Mini Body Butter Set - The perfect gift for the skin care fanatic in your life, the two mini butters in Royal Jelly and Sensitive Skin formula include nourishing ingredients from the hive like beeswax, propolis, honey, and royal jelly.
11. Chicken Soup for the Soul "Reboot" - For the avid reader in your life, this will inspire, invigorate, and empower you to break out of your rut. With its powerful stories of taking chances, positive life changes, and finding new paths to happiness, you will be inspired to find the courage to reboot your own life!
12. Gaiam Complete Yoga for Beginners - To start off the upcoming new year healthier, this beginners dvd brings together new yoga poses designed to help yogis of any level build strength, improve flexibility, as well as stretch and energize the body to achieve their goal to become a healthier, thinner, “NEW YOU.”
13. Eyeko Limited Edition Alexa Chung Eye Do Mascara and Liquid Liner Set - For the perfect dramatic eye for all your holiday parties and beyond, we highly recommend this set. The duo creates the perfect line and full clump-free lashes.
14. Journey Lockets- the 7/8" Round Brass Locket - We love the idea of having a locket that had multiple uses and will last a lifetime. This brass locket is the perfect "something old or new" when you add your favorite photo and attach it to your wedding bouquet. After the wedding you can add a chain and wear it whenever you are feeling a bit nostalgic.
How would you like an opportunity to win some of these great gifts for your yourself or a friend? Click here for a chance to enter! Merry Christmas!
True Blue Love,