6.10.2013


If you’re like me, there’s a little girl inside of you that likes to poke her pretty little head out at you every now and again. She fights for more attention when you put on the tough exterior and exclaim, “I am Woman, hear me roar….AGGGGRRRRRHHHHH!!!”

I have discovered that when my little girl takes over I am happier, more authentic and loving to those around me. On one such occasion my little girl gave me the idea of S.N.O.B.B. I know, I know, you’re thinking, all the little girls that I knew who were snobs didn’t have many friends, in fact, she was the most hated little girl on the block, no one liked her!

I have a feeling you will like this S.N.O.B.B. You see, S.N.O.B.B. stands for - Something New, Something Old, Something Borrowed, Something Blue©. S.N.O.B.B. is the epitome of every little girl’s wish, to become the most beautiful bride in the whole wide world on her wedding day and marry the man of her dreams.

S.N.O.B.B. was birthed out of my love for all things wedding! From engagement rings to bridesmaid gifts, gowns to venues, body care to wedding planners, flowers to fabulous footwear. If it’s wedding, I want to be in the know.

Come with me as I take you on a never ending journey of hidden treasures, rare finds, and all time favorites, through the eyes of a true blue S.N.O.B.B.
 
 P. S. Check out my new Pinterest Board:
http://pinterest.com/snobbride/snobb-bride/

No comments:

Post a Comment