6.24.2013

Monday Morning Blues

I spent my entire Sunday drowsy from the effects of sinus medicine I took at 4:00 am to relieve the unbearable pressure that was making it difficult to breathe and sleep. Needless to say, I didn't get much of anything done, and when I woke up this morning, I was feeling a bit blue. Was it because of the inactivity from the previous day? I'm not one hundred percent sure of the root of my blues, but I thought, why not use my blue mood as a theme for today's post. I hope you will be inspired from the beautiful blue finds below. And remember, even a blue day can turn into a fabulous day!






Indigo Blue Clutch






Blue Teardrop Pendant

Braided Bracelet

Blue Prism Cuff

Square Diamond & Topaz Studs

Blue Topaz Drop Earrings

Blue Fishtail Necklace

Blue Satin Peep Toe Pumps

Blue Strappy Sandal w/ Bow

 B & M Blue Pump

Royal Blue Peacock Platform

Blue Flat w/ Rhinestones

Panther Brooch

Blue Hammered Bangle

Royal Blue Crinkled Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress

Ocean Blue Bridesmaid Dress


Chandelier Earrings







No comments:

Post a Comment