10.03.2013

PERFECTLY POSH IN PEACOCK


Peacocks are considered extravagant and colorful, and their feathers are often used by brides whose personalities match the bird's natural adornment. As a peacock lover myself, I have often wondered how one can tastefully create a peacock themed wedding without being too over-the top or labeled gaudy.

When KAJ (one of my favorite Atlanta designers) told me they were planning a peacock themed wedding, my eyes lit up! And when Keisha (The K in KAJ) invited me to take a sneak peek at the design before the wedding...well, it was if I had died and gone to heaven!
 
This Perfectly Posh Peacock theme is beautifully executed with  rich turquoise and purple fabrics as the foundation and splashes of bling to give it some sparkle...






                                                                       
 








 
            

Handmade Brooch Bouquet by Bride
 


        
                                    

           
 
Most of the decorations were handmade my the KAJ design team...AMAZING! If you have a vision for your special day, so doubt Stylish Moments By KAJ can execute it with precision and attention to the smallest details.
 
Until next time, remember to look for beauty and inspiration as you go through your day and live an amazing life!
 

With Love,

Samala


P.S. Don't forget to join this site and follow us!

https://twitter.com/SNOBBRIDE
https://www.facebook.com/snobbride
http://pinterest.com/snobbride/snobb-bride/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment