10.21.2013

Whip Appeal


Its Monday and I am in an giddy mood! After completing a few tasks which I normally dread I am feeling light-hearted and a little silly. For some unknown reason the song "Whip Appeal" by Babyface popped in my mind and I began to hum the lyrics and rock back and forth at my desk. Ahhh, love is in the air!
Most couples will agree that the "one" who caught their eye had a certain je ne sais quoi they knew they had to have forever. So whether you are a man or woman who has that certain whip appeal that drives your beloved wild, celebrate it, cherish it, honor it, replenish it and recreate it, but most importantly, hold on to it forever!

   


 
                  

                  

                                                                                                              

 
 
“Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision.”
Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving    


With Love,
 
Samala
 

No comments:

Post a Comment