12.13.2016

Christmas Gift Guide for Fabulous Female Falcons Fans

I love the Atlanta Falcons! I know I'm not alone in my Falcon Fan-ity, in fact, I'm sure there are thousands of female fans out there who love our beloved Atlanta team. This Christmas, give your wife, mother, sister, daughter, or girlfriend the gift of Atlanta Falcon gear...

Ever since I was a little girl I witnessed the on-again/off-again love affair my parents have had with the Atlanta Falcon's. During football season I remember my mother shouting at the television or calling my brother during a play that was beyond unbelievable. Now that I am an adult I now shout at the television, and my son's bear witness to the high's and low's of my intense emotions during football Sunday with the Atlanta Falcon's.

This Christmas season, I thought it would be awesome to give Falcon's gear to all my female family and friends who love the Atlanta Falcon's just as much as I do. I think it will become a new Christmas tradition to give a female family member or friend something special from the Falcon's gear collection. Here is a list of my top 12 gifts for all the FABULOUS FEMALE FALCONS FANS out there:

1. Women's Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones Nike Red Game Jersey $94.99

 


2. Atlanta Falcons Charm Bracelet $99.99



3. All Sport Couture Atlanta Falcons Women's Play Action Full Zip Hoodie - Cream $103.99



4. Atlanta Falcons Women's 2-Pack Insider Thongs - Red $29.99

 

5. Women's Cuce Red Atlanta Falcons Sideliner Sweatshirt $69.99


6. Atlanta Falcons 7.5" Pearl Stretch Bracelet $74.99



7. Women's Pro Line Black Atlanta Falcons Personalized Name & Number Logo Slim Fit Long  Sleeve T-Shirt $44.99



8. Atlanta Falcons Women's Love Glitter Slide Slippers $19.99




9. Women's '47 Brand Black Atlanta Falcons Pep Rally Pants $54.99

 



10. Women's Dooney & Bourke Red Atlanta Falcons Large Slim Wristlet $88.00


11. Nike Atlanta Falcons Local Fan V-Neck T-Shirt - Red $44.99




12. Atlanta Falcons Pandora 14kt Gold Football Helmet Charm $160.00


HAPPY HOLIDAY'S from S.N.O.B.B. Bride

GO FALCONS!!!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment