3.01.2017

Wedding Wednesday Designer Spotlight: Watters & Watters

Happy Wedding Wednesday! Today we are spotlighting my second love, Watters & Watters bridal designers. Watters & Watters are iconic wedding gown makers and we are excited to feature their bridal gowns today.

"We only do Gorgeous!" is the theme of Watters & Watters. 30 years ago, Vatana Watters made a few dresses for friends and family, and found herself in demand. By the late 1980s, Watters had become a leading brand in bridal.

STASSIA

STASSIA Back

ELLEN

ELLEN Back

MAI Top

MAI Back

AZALEA Back

AZALEA

MIMOSA Back

MIMOSA

COPELAND

COPELAND Back


ANSEL Skirt

ANSEL Back


ORA

ORA Back

JULLIARD Topper

JULLIARD Back


VELMA/HILDA

VELMA/HILDA Back


GENEVA

GENEVA Back

TAYLOR

TAYLOR Back

ZELLA

ZELLA Back

DAISY CORSET

DAISY CORSET Back

JARRED SKIRT

JARRED Back
To find these looks and many more, visit Watters & Watters. Happy Wedding Planning!

With Love,
Samala


“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, 
in which there is no I or you, 
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, 
so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

-Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment