4.01.2015

Spring Series - Part 5



Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques - A new and innovative approach to makeup. To all my brides who have never tried Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques, you are missing a fabulous experience with makeup that you have never experienced before.

Let me just begin by saying I have never worn blush before in my life! I am no longer ashamed to say this because, well, I really didn't see the need for it, but more so, I didn't know how to use it. I'd seen pictures of beautiful women with applied perfectly, but I just didn't see the point.


Until...Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques! When I opened the package and saw the Powder Cheek Colour in Summer, I was hooked!

What I loved even more were the organic ingredients that weren't harmful to my skin. Another blush from Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques that is equally impressive is the Pressed Cheek Colour in Caramel Latte.



Available in three great colors, the Pressed Cheek Colour Caramel Latte gave me color without being overpowering. It was more complementary to my skin tone, and I didn't feel like I was forcing color on myself. The Luminous Face Highlighter is silky, and so much fun to play with to highlight areas that you want to show off.


Another all-natural treat for your skin is the Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Organic Facial Serum, which can be used as a moisturizer, makeup remover, or base before makeup application. This serum is full of nourishing oils such as Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil,  Pumpkin Seed Oil, (Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E, and Rosemary Extract, all of which are organically sourced.


It's a win-win all the way around. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques has mastered the art of knowing how to enhance your natural beauty, and nourish your skin at the same time. If you're still trying to decide which colors you want to use for your wedding day, no worries, you can order samples for your face, lips, eyes and cheeks. I got a few samples with my order and in addition to the products above I would recommend the Vanilla Mint Lip Moisturizer (yummy), the Colour Fusion Lip Glazes and the creme concealers.


When it comes to your wedding day look, don't ever settle for anything less than the best. If you want a flawless look with all-natural organic ingredients that are good for your skin, Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques is one of the best brands to make your wedding day dreams come true.

All my love,
Samala

No comments:

Post a Comment