4.08.2015

Spring Series - Part 6


 Our Spring Series continues with a new favorite that is pure, simple, and organically good! Let's take a look at Acure Organics and how this skincare line can make your wedding day skin bright and beautiful!



When you hear of a company making their products with organic all-natural ingredients, do you ever raise your left brow and question the validity of their claims? I’ve done this before with other companies, but not with Acure Organics. In fact, just looking at the packaging I could tell they were indeed all about natural ingredients and not a lot of fluff.

I would have to say that every product from Acure Organics that I have used thus far in beyond excellent! Let me start with the Facial Cleanser Gel. Because I have oily skin it is important that I get a deep clean without stripping the natural oils from my face. It did just that. Key ingredients include Acai Berry, Blackberry, Organic Chamomile, Organic Argan Oil (my favorite) and a multitude of other key ingredients that are nature’s gift to us for achieving beautiful glowing skin.



I also love their Night Cream. After I wash with the Facial Cleanser Gel I apply the night cream. The results have been amazing. My skin looks clearer, smoother, and refreshed. For a more intense night treatment I used the Radical Resurfacing Treatment that is another winner. Just a little goes a long way and it dramatically improves the texture of your skin without damaging it with harsh chemicals.



My ultimate all-time favorites from Acure Organics has to be the 100% Organic Argan Oil. I am totally in love with this oil. I use it as a moisturizer for my face, body, lips, and hair. It is simply amazing!  It soaks into my skin immediately without feeling greasy, and the benefits are just too numerous to list. What’s even better is the smell. There is none, so you don’t have to worry about it clashing with your favorite smelling lotion or favorite perfume.



There is no doubt in my mind that creator and founder of Acure Organics, Kristy Guerra, puts lots of love and thoughtfulness into each of the products that carry’s the Acure Organics name.

No comments:

Post a Comment