4.20.2015

Spring Series - Part 8


We all know that wedding planning can be quite stressful. One way I de-stress is taking a long, hot shower or soak in a relaxing bath filled with bubbles.

I wanted to find a company that specializes in the art of bringing together organic ingredients without compromising pure, potent ingredients to relieve stress. I found such a company in Erbaviva.


Erbaviva knows the importance of luxury without compromising our largest and most sensitive organ, our skin. Erbaviva is an expert on knowing how to relieve stress through our senses with their amazing line called “relax”. Imagine lavender, rose and Neroli transporting your cares away and restoring balance to your mind. 

I began this relaxing journey by using the Relax Body Wash in the shower. The wash is very gentle to my skin, but the fragrance was very strong and it immediately hit those stressors with a powerful punch.


After showing I layered the effects with the Relax Body Oil, which uses the say key essential oils of Lavender, Rose and Neroli in a base made from Almond, Jojoba, and Vitamin E oils. It left my skin silky smooth and moisturized without a greasy feel.



Next I used the Relax Room Spray on my pillow and a few spray in the air. My sleep was deeper and more relaxed, and I didn’t feel tired the next morning.


When I am really stressed, as I know you brides have been, I grab the Relax Bath Salts and mix it with the Body Oil for a long soak in the tube. The premium sea salt relaxes my tired muscles, and again, the fragrance uplifts and relaxes my mind. It’s the ultimate at-home spa treatment when life has drained my energy from me.


Erbaviva also has an awaken line that would also work for brides on their wedding day, or the days leading up to the big day. Their Embrace line can be used after the wedding for those close and intimate encounters that couples just love.

Erbaviva has over five different body care lines ranging from baby, mommy-to-be, to aromatherapy. Whatever your needs are, we’re pretty sure Erbaviva has you covered, naturally of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment