3.25.2015

DIY Wedding DJ with Mixteka

What if I told you there was a way for you to save some extra cash for your wedding?

Money you could use to splurge on your wedding flowers, or those shoes that you just have to have to walk down the aisle to meet your awaiting beau? 

Sounds like music to your ears? Well, we've got the scoop, and it's all about Mixteka!

I'm all about saving a few dollars here and there wherever I can for just about everything.

When it comes to weddings I do prefer to splurge, but, everyone is not me, so when I find unique ways to save you some money and still have the perfect wedding, well, its a win-win for everyone.


One great way to save on your wedding is through your music. I am a huge music fan, and when I first heard about Mixteka I was amazed.

You see, Mixteka has taken the guess work and frustration out of hiring a DJ for your wedding reception and given you the power to make sure all of your favorite songs are played at the reception.


Photo Credit:www.giornoperfetto.com


I'm sure you're asking "Well, how Mixteka does it work?" Glad you asked. It's quite simple. You visit the Mixteka website, create a profile, select your package, and start searching for the music that you want. Too good to be true? Actually, no!

I went to the Mixteka website, created a fake profile (I'm not getting married...yet!), and began searching for songs. Don't laugh at me, but I went wwwaaayyy back to search for artists like Earth, Wind & Fire, The Doobie Brothers, After Seven, and they were all there! I was soooo excited. I thought, "This Mixteka system is great!"



A few days later I received my tablet, (which by the way was fully charged!) with all the music I had selected already saved and ready to play. I did run into some log-in issues, but in less than 24 hours the issue was resolved and they sent me a new device all ready to go!

Another great feature that I love about Mixteka is you can get your friends or family or both, involved in selecting the music. Within the Mixteka community family and friends can recommend songs and you can have them all ready to go without having to ask a DJ to play your song the day of.

Photo Credit:www.patrickhallweddings.com

The cost? $149.00. And that includes a pre-paid envelope to return the device in. You can't beat that! The average cost of a good DJ is $500+. So you do the math.



Now I know Mixteka won't be for everyone, but let me tell you, it's one of the smartest and easiest ways to get the music you want for an amazing reception at a fraction of the cost.

But don't just take my work for it. Go to Mixteka and see for yourself. They have awesome customer service reps available to answer all of your questions.

Happy Wedding Planning!
Samala

*For other great DIY wedding ideas visit my Examiner page!

No comments:

Post a Comment