3.18.2015

Spring Series: Organic Skincare Part 1


Spring is just a couple of days away and we are excited to bring you our brand new Spring Series for Brides-to-Be that will focus on organic skincare for your face and body! We know you want to look your best on your wedding day, so we found the best organic products that will make you glow and give you flawless skin for your big day!



*TAMMY FENDER*

I am so happy to begin our Spring Series off with one of the best organic skincare lines by Tammy Fender.  Tammy Fender's formulas radiate healing energy, benefiting one's physical, emotional and spiritual well being. And because the organic ingredients are of the highest quality, you only need few drops to cover your entire face. 


Purifying Cleansing Gel - Spearmint & Alfalfa | Formula No. C-121 
The formula was perfect for my oily but sensitive skin. Unlike other face washes that leave your skin stripped of its natural oils, the Tammy Fender Purifying Cleansing Gel cleansed my face without over drying it. Key ingredients such as Alfalfa, Peppermint, Jojoba and Olive Oils soaked into my skin and provided the deep cleaning I needed.

Intensive Repair Balm | Formula No. RB-410 
Following the cleanser I used the Tammy Fender Intensive Repair Balm, a very pleasing moisturizer that captured and pleased my senses with its calming and comforting fragrance. Key ingredients in this formula are Helichrysum, Green Tea, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Shea Butter, the list of power packed all-natural ingredients go on and on. The jelly-like texture soaks into your skin in less than a minute and after only two uses I could see a remarkable difference in my skin. The dead skin around my nose disappeared without any facial scrubs, and I noticed smoother brighter skin.


I highly recommend the Purifying Cleansing Gel for brides-to-be who have oily skin and need a deep cleaning without stripping the skin. If you have oily but sensitive skin, using the cleanser 3-4 times a week is sufficient and will produce remarkable results. Your skin will be noticeably smoother and brighter, just in time for your wedding.

The Tammy Fender Intensive Repair Balm is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend you get your jar today! The balm is soooo good, you will have to stop yourself from using it. 

If you have been looking for an organic skincare line that is packed with nature's healing properties, Tammy Fender is it! Don't forget to check out Tammy's Holistic Body Care line and other Serums and Floral Waters to achieve natural beauty from head to toe.

Naturally Yours,
Samala

P.S. We are happy to introduce our first e-book, "SNOBB-ish Bride Sanity Guide: 100 Tips to Survive Wedding Planning" Ask me how you can get your free copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment