3.24.2015

Spring Series: Organic Skincare Part 3



Do you cringe at the thought of purchasing makeup online? How about organic makeup? In Part 3 of our Spring Series on organic skincare, we are putting your fears at ease with VAPOUR Organic Beauty. VAPOUR gives you natural beauty without harmful chemicals, and it's guaranteed to make your skin glow.


How many times have you purchased makeup online only to discover the color was all off? Too many times you care to remember huh? No so with Vapour Organic Beauty.

Vapour Organic Beauty has revolutionized luxury performance cosmetics by using airy textures, and natural mineral pigments suspended in organic botanicals. Vapour delivers the look of flawless glowing skin without compromise.

I must admit I was a bit skeptical about selecting a foundation from the Atmosphere Soft Focus line, however, after going back a forth a few times I finally selected s135. I was amazed, stunned even, when I open up the package and saw the color. It looked like a perfect match, but I didn’t get too excited too soon.

One pump. Another pump. Applying to my face... Perfection! I cannot exaggerate (well I could, but I won't) when I say it was a perfect match! The foundation is silky and the natural glow after applying it to my entire face is amazing. VAPOUR Organic Beauty, where have you been all my life?

The Aura Multi Use Blush is just as amazing as their lines of foundation. I don’t normally use blush, but when I saw that it can be used for your lips and eyes as well I was sold. I selected Spark 202, which blends perfectly with my skin tone.  The formulation is creamy, hydrating and leaves your lips kissable and smooth. If you are wearing a natural look for your wedding day, this shade is perfect for you.

Vapour Organic Beauty uses 70% Certified Organic Ingredients and 30% Minerals 7 Vitamins, which is an added plus if you have been in search of natural beauty products.

For my bride-to-be I would recommend the Vapour Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation if you have oily skin, as I do. Your skin will be radiant from application until the last picture is taken.

1 comment: